Welcome to our frequent traveller programme.
We have built this programme to reward you who use our services on a regular basis and therefore we also want to make sure that you can use the benefits as soon as you are entitled to them. We hope we have succeeded in creating an easy and user-friendly system of which you can benefit and enjoy.
We will also continue to develop our frequent traveller programme so make sure to visit these pages every now and then for news.
This new programme also replaces all our previous frequent traveller products.
Questions and answers about the frequent traveller programme
What is the frequent traveller programme all about?
- The more you travel the more you benefit
- The number of trips you make determine your customer level; BASIC, SILVER or GOLD
- Based on your customer level you get a discount on your trips
What does it cost to be a member?
- The membership in our frequent traveller programme is free
Who can be a member?
- The membership is personal and intended for private customers, family members get the same benefit when travelling together with the frequent traveller member
- You have to be 15 years of old to register
When and how do I get benefits?
- Benefits are available only when you log in to our member booking and do the reservation online
- Bookings made over the phone or at the check-in counter do not qualify for discounts or qualification trips
- Qualification trips cannot be registered afterwards
- Achieved discount is given automatically when you book
- Benefits apply to passenger tickets; adults, children, senior citizens and students (n.b. that a valid student- or senior citizens card has to be shown upon request)
- Benefits are not applied to groups or other special prices
- The same cancellation and payment conditions as for other trips apply
How is my customer level updated?
- The qualification period starts when you register and is valid for one year at a time
- The number of qualification trips is reset at the end of the qualification period
- Achieved customer level retain the qualification period out and the next period
- If you don’t travel at all during the qualification period your membership expires
- The membership levels are updated once a week on Mondays
How are the qualification trips counted?
- Every trip between Vaasa-Umeå or vv. counts for 1 trip
- Day cruises counts for 1 trip
What are the benefits on the different levels?
How can I become a member?
- Registration is available only on the internet
- To register your membership in our frequent traveller programme you can click this link: >> Sign up
- Please note that fields marked with * are compulsory.
- When you have filled in your information and pressed the ”continue” button you will receive your membership number in your e-mail. Save your membership number and login information since you will need to use this every time you make a reservation or want to update your contact information. Remember to make sure that outsiders don’t get access to your login information.
- If you want to cancel your membership you should inform us in writing after which all your information will be removed within 2 weeks.